Question 1: How many pieces of Hair for one head?
A: Normally 2 to 3 packs are enough for a full head. You can always use the left over hair for later use. If you are using over 18" long, you might need another pack. Usually, the longer the hair the more packs you will need.
Question 2: What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important keep to the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be good choice to keep the hair healthy. Some products has Olive Oil included.
Question 3: Why my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Hair extensions can tangled due to dryness, oil and dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. DO NOT use a comb on Deep Wave and Curly textures but instead use your fingers to go through the hair.
1. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Question 4: How long does it last?
A: This is Virgin Unprocessed Hair taking from the donor. This hair can last for a very long time depending own how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you buy 100% Virgin Hair and take good care of the hair, it can last for over one year.
Question 5: Why the colors of the hair extensions don't seem exactly as the picture show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need a different color.
Question 6: How to tell Human Hair from synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell.
1: Human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching. Human Hair will smell fowl.
2. When burning, the Human Hair will show white smoke, while synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke.
Question 7: Can the hair be bleached or dyed?
A: Yes. This is natural Human Hair. You can dye or bleach as you like. The hair quality will not change.